Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ok,

Yes it has been a while since I've last updated the journal so this post might be a little large. There has been a lot of work going on.

PHP

I have PHP working with Apache on my development environment now. This was more difficult than it appeared it would be as the first time I made some fundamental setup errors. Second time round it worked well.

gSOAP

C++ Web server is exposing SOAP functions as a stand along application, though it should also work through Apache if I require more security.

Requirements and High Level Design

These documents are all but finished in their content. I have started on the Low Level Design and also beginning to determine what is to be included in each build step of the application development.

From here

The next step is to get PHP working with SOAP and then get my PHP applicaiton to talk to my gSOAP application. At this stage my entire technology assessment is completed and I can focus on developing the solution and finishing the Detailed Design Document.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home